After Care of All on 4 dental implants
It is recommended to eat soft food during the first few weeks for better healing of dental implants. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol to prevent delay in healing.
All on 4 dental implants should be taken care off like your natural teeth, daily brushing and flossing is recommended. Also, do not forget to visit our dental clinic regularly for routine checkup and cleanings. It is better if you will use oral irrigators like Waterpik flosser for easy cleaning of hard-to-reach areas and space in between teeth.
You may eat anything you like with your dental implants, but avoid biting or chewing on hard objects or food.
Furthermore, our dental team will discuss with you a more detailed after care for your dental implants.
The outcome of all on 4 dental implants is very satisfactory. At Milltown Dental Clinic we have had outstanding life changing results from this treatment.
- It appears like a natural tooth with gums. People will not notice it as artificial teeth unless you say so.
- It creates normal bite force and maintains jaw bone.
- It is fixed and will not be dislodged out of the mouth.
- Feel more confident in communicating with other people.
- Improved speech and chewing.
- It does not need to be frequently replaced.